Mar 1, 2010

Hit a Starbucks On Your Way Home from theNext Gun Show

For the first time since I knew Starbucks existed, I plan to patronize the firm next time I'm in a settlement large enough to support a population of folks who think four bucks is about the right price to pay for a cup of coffee.

I don't know if I'll strap on or not. Maybe the big silver-looking Ruger in buscadero leather with plenty of spare .45C rounds in the loops? That could be fun, but the Starbuckers I've observed through the windows don't strike me as the type to get the joke.

In any case, I do want to leave a few dollars there and to make sure the company knows my two reasons. In the first place it is nice to see a firm not getting all pants-wetty about legally borne firearms on its premises. The second is because I've already had more than four bucks worth of fun watching the brain-frappeed lefties conniptionize themselves.

1 comment:

Home on the Range said...

I don't much care for their coffee, but I'll stop for a blueberry muffin and a cup of joe anyway. I like your term "pants-wetty". That about describes it.