Aug 27, 2011

Come, Let Us Loophole Together

The disbursing officer has delivered a small wad. The motor pool has assigned transportation.  G2 reports sortie conditions favorable.  Over the top, Lads! Westward, Ho!

---

Statistically, the commanding officer of Camp J is more likely to return better armed  from the Sioux Falls loophole than from any other. It doesn't always happen, but the urge is exceptionally strong this morning. He is already working on his rationalizations.

Y'see, with the end-times hurricane about to wipe out  everything from Nags Head to Kennebunkport,  his Federal Reserve Cartoons probably won't  be worth anything Monday morning. Might as well swap them for small machinery designed to make loud noises and irritate teachers' unions.

---

Maybe something cowboyish? I have a new Stetson, and a fresh complementary firearm seems a splendid idea.  Something in .44-40? That would let me pretend I've just dropped off a herd in Abilene as I swagger on over to Kate's Palace.

But I also have a new Ron Paul gimme cap, so maybe I'll  try to loophole an Oozie.

AAR in due course.









4 comments:

Jinglebob said...

You start going cowboy, you need to bring the goods out and visit and we will burn some powder. I might even get you on a horse! :-)

JohnW said...

I'd pay a pretty to see our Commandante a-horse...

Jim said...

J'bob, I'd like nothing better.

John, if we'd known one another in my Tortilla Flat days your wish would have been fulfilled. I was third asistant wangler for Gene's little remuda of tourist horses. Among other four-leggers I've paid for, fed and rode were Mosquito, Mara, and Foxy. So I bristle at the suggestion that I ain't never bowed my legs. :)

Jinglebob said...

Jim, you come out, I will put you on the best horse I got and we will take photo';s for evidence., Hell you can even shoot off him.

Once! ;-)