Dec 30, 2012

Et voila. The Kharmic cycle renewed

It still 72 degrees, but I am warmer. It takes either a theoretical physicist or a metaphysician to explain that.

Note: While I can't imagine a reader dense enough consider  the TMR  a how-to manual, you never know, so:

This is not the way to run your fire. All that dancing flame has but two purposes. (1) to get the hardwood going and (2) to make a pretty picture for the internet.

It's the soft squaw wood burning with open drafts, extremely hot. Watch it with a hawk's eye and the same sense of terror Senator Feinstein reserves for shoulder thingies that go up.

In a few minutes you'll see the week-long fire you want, two or three hard logs on a red-hot bed, the logs themselves barely aflame. I report this at the command of the TMR Legal Review Department.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

These last two posts re-remind me why I come here often.... by the way, I shall be in the northeastern corner of your lovely state on the 25 and 26, helping to entertain the masses who want to do good by paying hard earned paper to partake of cowboy poetry and music, knowing that they are also helping a deserved organization... oh what the hell, I am going to be spouting of poetry and songs, if your interested and think you may be in that area, contact me or read my blog for further details... Blessings in this New year...

Business Strategy Consulting said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jim said...

MY animals are well-trained. The brown dog took the picture.

---

(Deleted comments were spam.)

Jim said...

J'bob -- Whoops. I meant to reply much earlier. Where is your Ioway appearance?