May 22, 2014

But .. but ... sputter ... sputter

You guys told me the world was getting hotter and that would make me colder up here in the north plains and, besides, all my buddies on the gulf and east coasts would get smooshed by dozens of giant killer hurricanes. I mean really whacked, bad enough to get lots of free stuff from FEMA.

And now you tell me it ain't so Joe?  Cooler Atlantic Ocean this year and a "slow" hurricane season?

My deep faith in the infallible accuracy of government and its climate scientists is beginning to weaken.

2 comments:

Rob said...

"Faith" is the correct word for all this stuff. If you have enough "faith" it will all be true....

I just read blog about Crater Lake in Oregon. A couple of the oral traditions said they were able to get the eruption to stop with human sacrifices, they used holy men.

If it worked for them....

Joel said...

Clearly you are a racist and hate children.

Please make sure your cell phone is switched on, and ignore any droning noises in the distance for the next hour or so. We'll be right with you.