Jul 9, 2010

Harry Reid and his buddies of the NRA

I wonder how much Joel is holding back here:

Translation: Yes we know Harry Reid is a corrupt, scum-sucking bastard who belongs under the capitol building instead of ruling it.

But we're going to endorse him anyway, because:... (RTWT or you'll be missing the most  entertaining treatment to date  of the Reid saga.)


Joel says he generally avoids politics because of such slimy decisions.  I'm of another opinion, though I do concede that trying to be an effective political fighter for good things is a lot like trying to be an honest cop in Chicago. 
.

1 comment:

Tam said...

Just because I understand it, and even (oh-so-reluctantly) agree with it, doesn't mean I have to like it.

When anarchotopia arrives, things will be different!


(WV: "ductata" A Czech auto held together with gummy cloth tape.)