Apr 24, 2010

Loopholing in the rain

The stars line up nicely today. Welcome rain gives me an excuse to ignore outside work, and the folks over in Worthington have organized a c. 70-table loophole assembly. Two fellow conspirators are joining me, and I have cleaned the detritus from the van to allow plenty of room in case we find ourselves in a mood to loophole on large scale.

This is the one that tends to draw a high proportion of hobbyists with boxes of interesting stuff. I think it's the place where I scored a big handful of GI 1911 parts a year ago.




2 comments:

JohnW said...

So, whadja get, whadja get?

Jim said...

Pretty slim haul this time. I gave a buck for a one-piece scope mount that will fit some kind of rifle I might get some day.

The attraction was the name: "Marble's Game Getter."